Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Romantic Drama


Lester and Sophie were best-friends until the day when Sophie confessed her love to him. Was it only one sided love? Find out what happened in this romance-filled love story!
  

Alright! In this story,school was the settings because I was still a college student when I wrote this and I am doing it at our office. To be honest, I about to submit this story at our university school paper but since we don't have much time (I'm also the chief artist that time) I wasn't able to submit this so I posted it here.

So this is a story of mine which is kind of Dramatic/Tragic. It's a romance novel with a twist in the end. I remembered the time while i was writing this story, I was really inspired. But then, I lost my inspiration that led the story into a tragic ending.


That's normal for a writer. Everything around can be used in your story. What you feel also affects the emotions of your characters. Best way to show it is by experiencing it first hand because if that's the case, you already know the feeling and know how to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment